This company currently ranks at 15th position in the FORTUNE 500 list and it is a health care services and information technology company dedicated in making the business of healthcare to run better. As it is one of the oldest and largest healthcare services company in the nation, the company plays an integral role in health care and it has a unique vision for its future. Customer serves more than 50% of American hospitals, 20% of physicians and 100% of health plans, and as the largest pharmaceutical distributor in North America, the company delivers one-third of all medications used there every day. Customer software, distribution and business services play an essential role in addressing the challenges that healthcare organizations face today and shaping how they'll overcome them tomorrow. They connect people and organizations, support the quest for higher quality & improved clinical outcomes, and help health care businesses run better.
The following technologies were used in this implementation :
- Websphere Process Server
- Websphere MQ
- Oracle 9i
- AIX 5.3
- JDBC JCA adapters
- Over 400% of improvement in response times.
- Improved teller productivity.
- Reduced teller training costs.
- Increased upselling and cross selling.
- Ten progressive years in providing end-to-end B2B, Business Integration, Portals, Application Development and SOA solutions & services to help both large & mid-sized businesses.
- Specialized in insurance, healthcare, utilities, automotive and logistics Industry Verticals.
- Premier Business Partner with IBM and SOA Specialty Partner with IBM along with Strategic alliances with Oracle, SAP and Microsoft
- Hosts an IBM Business Partner Innovation Center (BPIC)
- Global Development Centers across India, Australia and United Kingdom
- More than 1300 consultants across the globe
Customer has been using webmethods 4.5 as their Integration Software for operating their business transactions from the end systems for process execution and business automation. So, in this space they want to upgrade their environment for adopting SOA infrastructure and then identified that IBM Products have their own capabilities in the Integration space. Miracle Software Systems, Inc. being a challenging partner for the IBM in the Integration world and possess many proven solutions for various environments at the customer doors. Customer recognized Miracle Software Systems, Inc as leading solutions provider working with Integration as their objective and were asked to migrate their existing interfaces with Message Broker/WPS/MQ kind of infrastructure, which perfectly implements SOA.
How Miracle helped them?
Customer teamed with IBM and Miracle Software Systems, Inc. to create SOA, integrating the back-end applications with front-end sales and service applications. This solution unifies and connects applications across the enterprise and provides the ability to focus on customer needs. Miracle Software Systems, Inc. followed MSDM (Miracle Software Development Methodology) designed with vast experience in application development and support. This methodology was modelled on the basis of Rational Unified Process and Agile methodologies taking the best out of these two standards.